What we are looking for
Would you like to positively impact the world by helping people stay in touch with their friends and family abroad? Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-growing international scale-up? Join our team as the new Customer Support Team Lead!
Who are we?
Talk360 is an ambitious scale-up with its HQ in The Netherlands and offices in South Africa, Nigeria, India, and more to follow soon. We are a company with a heart and soul. By connecting lives and bridging distance, we make reliable international phone calls affordable and accessible for everyone, regardless of their social or economic background. More than half of the world’s population still has no internet access or has a poor, unreliable internet connection. For this group of people, Talk360 is the leading solution in emerging markets as customers can call any (offline) international phone number with our app. To ensure we can also serve the underserved, we support numerous local languages, currencies, and payment methods. Additionally, we have an ambassador portal that enables micro-entrepreneurship in challenging countries.
A fluent and reliable customer experience and strong reviews from people all over the world are essential for us, and therefore the Customer Support team has a crucial role in the success of our journey. Helping people makes you happy and you get energy from solving the puzzle to find answers to all kinds of different questions from customers. Your motto always is “A happy customer is a happy me!”.
What will you do?
You oversee the activities of our international Customer Support team currently four team members and help them with their daily tasks. Next to that:
- Develop and lead the global Customer Support team based on the company goals and KPI’s.
- Coordinate tasks to make sure every support channel is sufficiently occupied during the working day.
- Provide daily second-level support to our users via chat and e-mail.
- Be our company’s ‘eyes and ears’, respond, and anticipate in social gatherings with our Community Manager and Brand team.
- Drive improvements in customer experience.
- Collaborate with our Product team to improve our app based on customer feedback.
- Be responsible for Quality Assurance and monitoring of the performance of our key suppliers.
- Assist the directors with operational and facility challenges.
- You are passionate about making a positive impact on the world and your career.
- You are ready for your first or second step as team lead and are fluent in English writing.
- You have experience in a start- or scale-up in an international B2C environment as we move fast and use tech whenever possible.
- You have experience in training and guiding team members in a support organization.
- You know how to find the right tone of voice for you and your team while helping our users with simple and complex questions.
- Experience with Zendesk is an advantage,
- You have an eye for detail and data, and Quality Assurance is not new for you,
- Our ambition is huge, and the team is still relatively small, so you love to get your hands dirty,
- You got to love working with different cultures!
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and already gained enough relevant experience to hit the ground running.
What we can offer:
- A responsible and challenging job in an international working environment with many growth- and learning opportunities.
- A competitive salary that can increase proportionately to the growth of yourself and Talk360.
- A personal development budget, also for not job-related opportunities.
- The ability to work from home, our office near Amersfoort (easily accessible by car and public transport), and in 2022 in Amsterdam as well.
- Laptop, a phone- and pension contribution, and 25 vacation days.
- The opportunity to get involved with our main shareholder, Brooklyn Ventures, and its other fast-growing scale-ups.
- A diverse and fast-moving team with a positive attitude and growth mindset. All team members value the purpose-driven culture of our company.
- Of course, we also love to socialize, and we go on a few fantastic trips every year as well.
Do you want to be part of our journey? We can’t wait to meet you! Please email your resume to our Digital Director, Jorne Schamp, via email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours.