Do you want to positively impact the world by expanding our successful App that helps people to stay in touch with their friends and family abroad? Talk360 brings a reliable calling solution to people of all kinds of backgrounds, from the slums of South Africa to the high-end demands of business users. 41% of the world doesn’t have internet, and our App and technology connect the online world with the offline world.
You have the exciting opportunity to become the first member of our in-house App development team and improve an already successful app that is currently used by > 200.000 users every month in > 190 countries. You directly shape their experience and are responsible for all future development of both our Apps. We encourage and expect you to come up with new ideas on how to improve our Apps and the overall experience. Would you like to introduce new technologies, tooling, or features? You’ll get the resources to convince us and to add it to the roadmap!
You will work with our CTO, team, founders, and external developers, and you can do this remotely, hybrid, or on location (near Amersfoort and soon in Amsterdam).
We welcome both experienced developers as high-potential starters. As long as you show the ability to learn and are passionate about delivering quality, we provide an innovative, inspirational and diverse environment. Our App is available on iOS and Android, and we have great plans to bring them to the next level (codebase). And we need help with that! Let’s discuss our plans and see how you fit in.
Mobile development for Android in Java and Kotlin, using Android Studio.
What is in it for you
- Be the first App developer in our team with a responsible and challenging job in an international working environment with many growths and learning opportunities.
- A competitive salary that grows with you in the steep curve of Talk360.
- Personal development budget, also for not job-related opportunities.
- Laptop, telephone -and pension contribution, and 25 vacation days.
- The opportunity to get involved with our main shareholder, Brooklyn Ventures, and its other fast-growing scale-ups.
- A diverse and fast-moving team with a positive attitude and growth mindset. All team members value the purpose-driven culture of our company.
- Of course, we also love to socialize, and we go on a few fantastic trips every year as well.
Do you want to be part of our journey? We can’t wait to meet you! Please share your resume.